PAK May News
We have lots of great news to share...
- We had an amazing time celebrating our 10 Year Anniversary with you. Such a special day. Appreciate all the volunteers, speakers and sponsors that made it happen! Here is a link to the survey, please take the time to fill out if you were there. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2LXVDQ5 The celebration is not over...
- Come out this Friday, May 6, 7:00 PM at Vintner Wine Market, 8128 Providence Road Charlotte 28226. Come for a casual night out with fellow PAK parents and some doctors are joining us! We will have some giveaways from the Symposium, like copies of From Emotions to Advocacy which is a must-have when your child is in school.
- Food Allergy Awareness Week is May 8 - May 14. A great time to educate and raise awareness in your child's school or to family, neighbors and friends.
- We will resume formal meetings in August with a brand new meeting topic for us, which will be such a helpful tool as school begins...Lunch Box Clinic with Kathy Thornburg. Stay tuned for more details. Check out her blog... www.kathythornburg.com
- Don't forget, we do most of our every day discussions on our private Facebook, www.facebook.com/groups/pakcharlotte/
Thanks for all of your support,
PAK Coordinators, Jodi, Randi, and Carrie
Posted on Sun, May 1, 2016
by pakcharlotte filed under